- Confidential counselling for individuals aged 18+
- A service that is affordable to all and open to anyone irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or religion
- Our counselling is provided by experienced trainee counsellors as part of their advanced diploma. We take great care to match counsellors appropriately based on clinical need.
How many sessions can I have?
- One 50 minute session of counselling per week – initially for a period of up to twelve weeks. In some circumstances we can extend the counselling for an additional twelve weeks.
What will counselling cost?
- Due to inflation and the current economic climate, unfortunately our standard cost of counselling is having to increase:
– £22.50 per session before October 1st 2023
– £25.00 per session after October 1st 2023
How can I arrange an appointment?
- To arrange an introductory assessment, please phone 0117 950 7271 between the hours listed on our Contact Us page, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a confidential answering service outside of those times and messages will be responded to as soon as possible.