- Confidential counselling for individuals aged 18+
- A service that is affordable to all and open to anyone irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or religion
- A large team of qualified volunteer counsellors, and a smaller number of student counsellors on placement as part of their professional training
How many sessions can I have?
- One 50 minute session of counselling per week – initially for a period of up to twelve weeks but with an option to extend
What will counselling cost?
- There is no fixed charge but you will be invited to make a regular contribution towards the cost of each session
- We suggest a donation of £32 per session – some clients are able to give more and others pay less
- If you are not able to make a financial contribution this will not prevent you from receiving counselling
How can I arrange an appointment?
- To arrange an introductory assessment, please phone 0117 950 7271 between the hours listed on our Contact Us page, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a confidential answering service outside of those times and messages will be responded to as soon as possible.