- Confidential counselling for individuals and a small number of couples
- A service that is affordable to all and open to anyone irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or religion
- Network Youth for clients aged 11 – 18
- A large team of qualified volunteer counsellors, and a smaller number of student counsellors on placement as part of their professional training
How many sessions can I have?
- One hour of counselling per week – initially for a period of up to twelve weeks but with an option to extend
What will counselling cost?
- There is no fixed charge but you will be invited to make a regular contribution towards the cost of each session
- We suggest a donation of £25 per session – some clients are able to give more and others pay less
- If you are not able to make a financial contribution this will not prevent you from receiving counselling
How can I arrange an appointment?
- To arrange an introductory interview, please phone 0117 950 7271 between 9.30 am and 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- There is a confidential answering service outside of those times and messages will be responded to as soon as possible