Can you support Network? Every pound we receive goes towards the provision of affordable counselling for those who need it most.
Anything you give will make a difference. Regular monthly donations are particularly helpful. They mean we can plan better for the future.
Gift Aid it – If you are a UK taxpayer and are donating to us via an online transfer to our bank or via cheque, you can ensure we receive an extra 25p for each £1 you donate by completing and returning this UK government Gift Aid form.
– by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
– by post to Network Counselling and Training, Elm Park, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7PS.
If you donate via Just Giving, just tick the relevant box on our Just Giving page and Just Giving will claim back Gift Aid on your donation on our behalf.
Donating in the future
If supporting people with poor mental health is an important part of your life, why not make a plan to see it continue after your death? Remembering Network in your will could make a huge impact.
There are different ways to remember Network:
- Leaving a specific amount of money in your will to Network
- Leaving Network a particular item of some value (like artwork, jewelry or shares)
- Recording your desire to give Network a percentage of your estate, once your loved ones are looked after. Even 1% can make a significant impact.
- In memory giving – asking that if someone wants to make a donation in your memory, they give to Network.
In recent years, Network lost one of our most loyal supporters. With the support of their family, we received in memory gifts from a number of his friends who attended his memorial service. It is a lovely way for people to feel connected to their friend.
Did you know that although 1 in 3 people say they would like to leave money to charity, only 1 in 15 takes the step to actually do so? Why not take action today?
If you would like more information or have any questions about leaving a legacy we are very happy to chat with you in confidence. Please call Reception on 0117 950 7271 and ask for a call back at a time convenient to you from Mat Ray or email email@example.com.
It is very important to take independent professional advice when writing your will.