How many sessions can I have?
- Up to 24 sessions – one session per week lasting 50 minutes.
What will counselling cost?
- We have a fixed charge of £25 per session.
What can I talk about?
Counselling may help if you are:
- Coping with a significant bereavement, separation or divorce
- Facing unemployment, redundancy or retirement
- Coming to terms with serious or chronic physical illness or disability
- Feeling anxious, stressed or depressed
- Struggling with low self esteem
- Encountering relationship difficulties
- Wanting to change patterns of behaviour which are destructive to yourself or others (eg unhealthy eating patterns; difficulty in controlling anger; self harm)
- Trying to overcome fears
- Finding it hard to cope
- Having to make difficult decisions about the future.
How can I access counselling?
See our Apply for counselling page to find out how you can access counselling.
“When I began coming to Network I was feeling utterly desperate, desolate and despairing… nine months later I was a transformed person.”