Network is proud of the quality and professionalism of its training programme. We base our teaching on the belief that all individuals are a complex unity of body, mind, soul and spirit. In recognising the spiritual aspect as universal, we offer a dimension to our courses that we believe is unique in counselling training.
This Certificate course is suitable for students wishing to train as counsellors, and progress to a Diploma level training – with Network or elsewhere.
It is also ideal for those simply wishing to develop their listening and counselling skills for use in other roles and settings such as pastoral care, management, nursing or teaching.
|Award||Advanced Certificate in Counselling Skills (Level 4)|
|Delivery||One day a week (Tuesday) over one academic year|
|Course quality checked||National Counselling Society|
|Theoretical model||Core Self Model (person-centred integrative)|
|Course fees||£2,800 (with the option to pay by instalments) plus £100 for student membership of the National Counselling Society (NCS) (optional)|
The next intake will be in September 2020.
An Open Evening for those interested in applying will be held on Tuesday 10th March 2020 at 7.30pm.
This is an opportunity for you to:
- Find out more about the Certificate course.
- Ask any questions or raise any issues or concerns you may have about embarking on Certificate level counselling training.
- View our training premises and resources.
- Meet with the course tutors and, where possible, some of our current or former students.
- Find out for yourself whether you are comfortable with the ethos of the course and whether you think it will meet your own particular learning needs.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 9th April 2020.
A group interview will be held on Monday 27th April in the morning. Individual interviews will be held on Wednesday 29th April, Monday 4th May and Wednesday 13th May 2020.
You can download a 2020 prospectus here.
You can download an application form here.
If you would like to visit Network and talk informally to one of the tutors please contact Sue Woodhead-Marsh on (0117) 9507271 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org